First choice carpet

First Choice Flooring and Design
is a family owned and operated since 1992.

Located in Laguna Niguel & Mission Viejo, we are a full service floor covering Store and can take care of all your floor covering needs: carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, natural stones, granite counter top as well as kitchen and bathroom remodel, all under the same roof. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction and we are committed to provide you with the best value and service.

Our motto is “give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%”.

Over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers, referrals and the word of mouth. Our Integrity, honesty and professionalism has set us apart from our competitors and we have grown to become one of the most respected and reputable dealers in South Orange county.

We look forward to seeing you in our show rooms so we can share with you our twenty years of experience, knowledge and expertise and show you why we deserve to earn your business.

Fred Kashani

Owner Fred Kashani graduated from University of Southern California, Married with 2 kids and has lived in South Orange county for the past 30 years.