Home

Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background

Welcome to First Choice Floors

Give us 1% of your confidence
and we will earn the other 99%

Call Us Today – 949-829-8800

First Choice 5 Stars Rating

We Are a Full Service
Floor Covering Store

Located in Laguna Niguel & Mission Viejo, we are a full service floor covering Store and can take care of all your floor covering needs: carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, natural stones, granite counter top as well as kitchen and bathroom remodel, all under the same roof. First Choice Floors number one priority is customer satisfaction and we are committed to provide you with the best value and service.

First Choice Floors Mission Viejo

Flooring Services

If it has to do with flooring, kitchens or bathrooms then we have you covered. Take a look at all our flooring services.

Learn More

Have Questions?

We’re here to help, if you have any questions or would like an estimate on  job, please do not hesitate to get in  touch.

Contact Us Today

Our motto is “give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%”

Over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers, referrals and the word of mouth. Our Integrity, honesty and professionalism has set us apart from our competitors and we have grown to become one of the most respected and reputable dealers in South Orange county.

We look forward to seeing you in our show rooms so we can share with you our twenty years of experience, knowledge and expertise and show you why we deserve to earn your business.